Indian Lake social: May 13: hike, bonfire, art, games, etc
Jessica Riphenburg, Youth Ed teacher, and Erin Gilbert are hosting this social gathering for spiritual minded people.
- Saturday, May 13, 2pm-??
- Indian Lake County Park, 8183 WI-19, Cross Plains, WI 53528
- Meet at the covered picnic shelter, which is at the parking lot across from Matz Rd.
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HIKE..
We've reserved the modern shelter with picnic tables, so feel free to bring your own food, non alcoholic drinks, games, art projects, etc at the tables if you prefer.
You can also tend the fire while others are hiking, or find one of the many benches scattered throughout the park to take in the beautiful scenery, meditate, journal and ponder life.
WANNA JOIN FOR THE HIKE?
Those hiking will set out shortly after 2.
BRING, IF YOU LIKE:
- Whatever NA beverages or food you may want for yourself
- More layers than seems necessary- shoulder season can seem deceivingly warmer than it is!
- You may want a blanket or chair too
- Instruments, hula hoops, art project, games, etc
Kids are encouraged to bring toys or activities that they can share with new friends! There's plenty of space for them to run and play, but I can't recall if they have a play structure. If they do, it's very small.
IF YOU COME AFTER WE DEPART FOR THE HIKE
Hikers will probably start making their way back to the shelter & firepit around 3:30.
CELL SERVICE CUTS OUT ONCE YOU TURN INTO THE PARK'S DRIVEWAY
RAIN OR SHINE, WE'RE "ON"!