Unity's Five Basic Principles
We encourage you to explore and apply Unity teachings based on your own spiritual understanding. We believe this spiritual understanding is enhanced through reflective prayer and meditation. The five basic ideas that make up the Unity belief system are:
- God is the source and creator of everything - all good, everywhere present. This is the only Presence and Power expressing as the Universe and as my life.
- Human beings are expressions of God. Spirituality is our true nature.
- Our thoughts and feelings have the power to create our experience of life.
- Prayer and meditation keep us connected to Source energy.
- It's not enough to know spiritual principles; we must live the truth we know.