Our Spiritual Community
Unity of Madison offers many opportunities for you to get involved. Are you are interested in classes or retreats to enhance your spiritual growth? Or do you prefer to serve within the church?
Or maybe one of our spiritual social action groups is right for you. Read on and see if you find the right fit for you. Follow the link for any of the groups below for details and contact information. We welcome you!
Spiritual Social Action
- Social Justice – Discern calls to action around social justice issues.
- Porchlight – Prepare meals for the homeless shelter.
- Second Harvest - Collects food and monetary donations for the Second Harvest food bank.
- Christmas in July – Annual campaign to support local Domestic Abuse Intervention Services.
- Holiday Gift Connection - Makes the holidays brighter for local children with disabilities.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - Knit and crochet shawls to give to those in need of comfort.
Adult Education/Spiritual Growth
- Women’s Retreat – Provides an annual spiritual retreat for women in our community.
- Men’s Breakfast – Provides opportunity for fellowship and cool conversation.
- Usher/Greeter – Welcome the congregants to Sunday service and provide ushering services.
- Worship Assistant – Facilitate Sunday services
- Flower Team Ministry – Provide flowers for Sunday service and care for the plants in the church.
- Prayer Chaplains – Hold sacred space during service and are available for private prayer support.
- Hospitality – Lovingly provide refreshments after Sunday services.
- Music – Provide uplifting music and singing at Sunday services.